New to timeforlearning NM

Default New to timeforlearning NM

Hello this is our 2nd yr homeschooling an im wondering if anyone else is in here from Roswell NM.

laceedoll Guest

Default just starting

Hi i'm just starting homeschool and i'm in Hobbs, NM.

[

QUOTE=MomC2;42153]Hello this is our 2nd yr homeschooling an im wondering if anyone else is in here from Roswell NM.[/QUOTE]

jenandjay01 Guest

Default First Year of Homeschooling my 12 yr old daughter

I am from Carlsbad,NM. First year and I'm still trying to adjust. Its difficult but I know It will all be worth it for my daughter!

Quote Originally Posted by laceedoll View Post
    Hi i'm just starting homeschool and i'm in Hobbs, NM.

[

QUOTE=MomC2;42153]Hello this is our 2nd yr homeschooling an im wondering if anyone else is in here from Roswell NM.
    [/QUOTE]

sleal505 Guest

Default I am from albuquerque

I am from albuquerque nm and I just started homeschooling so far it's going good but she misses her friends.

l
    Quote Originally Posted by jenandjay01 View Post
    I am from Carlsbad,NM. First year and I'm still trying to adjust. Its difficult but I know It will all be worth it for my daughter!

[/QUOTE]

mamaneedham is offline Senior Member

Welcome - I'm so glad you are all connecting with each other here! You might also find it helpful to check out the Member Locator Tool, to search for other T4L users who live in your area.
    Mom to five of the world's most incredible kids, and homeschooling all the way!

"If the schools were perfect, I would still homeschool my children - because it isn't about school. It's about families taking back their children and educating them as they see best. School is only a substitute for the real thing."

Nutrition Curriculum For Homeschoolers at NutritionForHealthyKids.com

Unregistered Guest

Hi, this is my first year homeschooling my 11 year old daughter. I am from Northern New Mexico (Las Vegas).