Please can anyone help me
    Unregistered Guest

Unhappy Please can anyone help me

I have a child at a school I "used" to work at and this situation is amplified her feelings of being
    Ostracized by the school system compounded with the fact she is physically disabled.
    I desperately want to home school my daughter and I can't afford an online service nor am I capable
    of giving her instructions myself.
    I am so so so very upset about this situation and have lost all faith in our schools in my area yet yes I am an employee of the district.
    Bloomfield NM
    [email protected]

Default Re: Please can anyone help me

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I have a child at a school I "used" to work at and this situation is amplified her feelings of being
    Ostracized by the school system compounded with the fact she is physically disabled.
    I desperately want to home school my daughter and I can't afford an online service nor am I capable
    of giving her instructions myself.
    I am so so so very upset about this situation and have lost all faith in our schools in my area yet yes I am an employee of the district.
    Bloomfield NM
    [email protected]
    I also am a mother of Two disabnled children, and I know all about your fustrations. Ive had my sons teacher whom also has a child with the same disabilty as my chidren, tell me that with the complants I have about the schools teaching and letting my children just sit there with no learning was just plan crazy. She suggested with the way lee county schools were, I was better off homeschooling my children. Needs to say I found this program and it is awsome. One of the cheapest that ive found and it more laid out curriculm wise then anyone ive looked up. I paid only 35 dollars for this month, but already am decided to pay the rest of the year. You my dear should try it. Its taken a huge bag off my shoulders

lamb is offline Junior Member

Default Re: Please can anyone help me

Time 4 learning is one of the most affordable online curriculum out there. It is monthly so you could try it for a month to see if it might work for your family.