First time Homeschooling in NY State, can anyone answer these questions for me
    Unregistered Guest

Lightbulb First time Homeschooling in NY State, can anyone answer these questions for me

I was recommended time4learning.com and i think i will use it. If i use this site as my primary teaching source, do i still have to buy textbooks for reading, math etc?? How do i write on the IHIP's and quarterly reports that i'm using time4learning.com? Can anyone please help me and show me how they write it down on their reports etc??

hearthstone_academy is online now Administrator
    Blog Entries

Hi, and welcome. You don't need to buy any books. This curriculum is all online. The lessons are taught using videos, online reading, cartoons, interactive quizzes, and game-style practice. Here are the demo lessons, so you can see what they look like. (There are also printable worksheets that you may choose to use or not.)

I'm not from New York, but you might find some good information on this Homeschooling in New York page.

Last, but not least , new homeschoolers usually find the information in this Welcome to Homeschooling guide helpful.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!