Hello

Thread: Hello

NYC Gal is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default Hello

Just wanted to say Hi and introduce myself, I live in the Bronx and I have two daughters ages 7 and 3. At the moment my 7 year old is in 2nd grade and very miserable so i'm gathering up all the info I need to hopefully homeschool next year, would love to connect with fellow Bronxites

fairylover is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Welcome to the forums NYC Gal. There is a great group called Tri-County Homeschoolers. It is a yahoo group. They have a small membership fee but it helps to support their excellent newsletter. They offer many activities. I think you will enjoy it.
    Kathi Homeschooling Mama to Twelve year old Dakota

Unregistered Guest

Red face Returning mom

Hi I am returning to T4L, after long time my son is 10 years old and I would like to connect with other parents in the area

fairylover is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

There are some great groups in the area. I highly recommend the Tri-County Homeschoolers. As I mentioned above the do charge a small annual fee but that supports the online yahoo group and a monthly newsletter. They always have lots and lots of activities. This link has a lot of information on local groups. Best wishes to your family.
    Kathi Homeschooling Mama to Twelve year old Dakota