Hello everyone! New mom homeschooling 9th grader as of today .. NYC area
    Elijahsmomnyc is offline Junior Member

Default Hello everyone! New mom homeschooling 9th grader as of today .. NYC area

Hello everyone today is my son's first day of homeschooling, both of us are very excited. We are originally from upstate ny and relocated to the city area and because he transferred mid year and due to personal reasons we decided homeschooling would be the best option. I am sending off our letter of intent as of tomorrow. If anyone has any advice or prior experience all would be appreciated. As far as how many hours per day, record keeping etc. We are using time4learning for his main subjects. He is also doing a few electives through https://www.coursera.org/ and I will be teaching him as well. I also would like to new can he still obtain a regular high school diploma and as far as required testing for homeschool students in nyc. Thank you ahead of time and I look forward to making new friends and learning as well!

Nekisha S.

GoodKidsMom Guest

Default high school 11 gr nys homeschooler

I am in Upstate NY and just starting my son in 11th grade homeschooling program. How are things going with you now with your 9th grader. I am just sending in my letter of intent too.

mom26gr8kids is offline Junior Member

I am in upstate NY and just started homeschooling my 9th grade daughter this year too!

qazx233 Guest

Default freedom 251

This is the homepage to book freedom 251 online from here watching the specifications here.