Hello New to website (after-school)
    rios11603 Guest

Default Hello New to website (after-school)

Hello I am new to this website although my daughter is not being home-school yet i want to try this site for afterschool to see how it goes. My name is Johanna.

fairylover is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Hi Johanna. It's nice to meet you. How old is your daughter? What part of the state are you from? I have a nine year old son. We have been using time4learning since preK and we love it. He has never been to school. You might want to check out the forum for afterschool/sumer school. You will find others who are in your situation on there.
    Kathi Homeschooling Mama to Twelve year old Dakota

Unregistered Guest

Hey Kathi my daughter is seven years old going to be 8 in November she will be starting the third grade in two weeks. I live in Brooklyn NY. What part of the states do you live in?

fairylover is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Actually I'm just across the river from you in Jersey. But I have studied New York law pretty well and I have lots and lots of contacts in New York schools if there is something I question. There are a lot of great support groups throughout New York. I am part of the TCH list which is a yahoo group and also Kids Play Well, another yahoo group. TCH covers New York, New Jersey, and Connecticut. Kids Play Well is mostly New York and Northern New Jersey.
    Kathi Homeschooling Mama to Twelve year old Dakota