Hi All

Thread: Hi All

Esther P Guest

Default Hi All

Hello everyone, I'm new to this forum. Although I've been Home Schooling my daughters for 6 years, this is the first time I've learned about the Time4Learning program. My High Schooler can't use it, but my Middle schooler is loving it.

I am a retired Dean of Junior High School so teaching wasn't a problem for me. I'm just happy that I was able to find a program my daughter can enjoy and stay focused on. 7th grade is a tricky grade and I didn't want to lose her attention. I hope to stay connected with you all.

Be Blessed,
    Esther Portalatin

fairylover is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Welcome to the forum Esther. I'm glad your daughter is enjoying the program so much. My son has used this program for four years now. He loves it. I love how easy it is to use. Please feel free to offer any insight you have on the issues that people post about. And please ask any questions you have. Remember if it's a question for you, six other people are probably asking it as well.
    Kathi Homeschooling Mama to Twelve year old Dakota

Christine2004 is offline Junior Member Newbie

Hello! i am new to this community and it is really great to meet you!

fairylover is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Hi Christiine. It's so nice to meet you. Grab a cup of tea and spend some time looking around the forums. It's a great way to see who is here and learn more about time4learning. Who knows, maybe your neighbors are on here.
    Kathi Homeschooling Mama to Twelve year old Dakota