I stumbled across your website for homeschoolers. I have just recently started a Homeschool PE program, information listed below. I wanted to share this information to anyone who may be interested in fun, structured activites for their children during the week. We have some flexibility in days. Please reach out to me directly if you have any questions.

Home School Physical Education Programs

Ciccotti’s Home School Physical Education program features eight structured classes delivered over a four-week session, and an unstructured, unsupervised opportunity for the whole family to come free-play together on Fridays during the same two-hour period. The goal is for students to have planned physical activity promoting optimum physical, emotional, and social development. Participants will play a variety of sports, get instruction on basic principles of fitness, and receive American Red Cross certified swim lessons. Each two-hour program will have students spending one hour in the Gymnasium and then one hour in the pool. A detailed lesson plan will be available at the beginning of each session.

SESSION 1: January 4 - 29
SESSION 2: February 1 - March 4 (No classes February 22 – 26)
SESSION 3: March 7 - April 1

Ages: 5 - 15 years
Time: 12:30 - 2:30 PM
Days: Mondays & Wednesdays OR Tuesdays & Thursdays

FREE-PLAY FRIDAYS: No charge for participants of this program; $10 each for siblings and parents of program participant.

Fee: $80 Ciccotti members; $100 Non Members
Sibling Discounts: 50% off for 3rd child and up in same household.

Nick Deck
Athletics Director
[email protected]
Rudy A. Ciccotti Family Recreation Center
30 Aviation Road
Albany, NY 12205

Albany, NY Family Rec Center | fitness center | pools | indoor water park