I am in NY ..is there anyone here using this as primary schooling in NY ?
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By fairylover

Thread: I am in NY ..is there anyone here using this as primary schooling in NY ?

qigonglady2012 Guest

Default I am in NY ..is there anyone here using this as primary schooling in NY ?

We would like to meet others here and discuss related issues.
    Can email [email protected]

fairylover is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Hi qigonglady2012. I have moved your thread to the New York state forum. I think you will get more responses here. This post has a list of resources within New York. Hopefully one of these support groups is near you. I highly recommend this group. Tri-County Homeschoolers' Newsletter is a great place for information not only about New Jersey, but about New York and Connecticut as well. The email group is accessible only to members but to get information about the group you can contact: Yahoo! Groups ... =261010742

Please let us know if we can help in any way.
    MamaToHerRoo likes this.
    Kathi Homeschooling Mama to Twelve year old Dakota

Unregistered Guest

Default I am...!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by fairylover View Post
    Hi qigonglady2012. I have moved your thread to the New York state forum. I think you will get more responses here. This post has a list of resources within New York. Hopefully one of these support groups is near you. I highly recommend this group. Tri-County Homeschoolers' Newsletter is a great place for information not only about New Jersey, but about New York and Connecticut as well. The email group is accessible only to members but to get information about the group you can contact: Yahoo! Groups ... =261010742

Please let us know if we can help in any way.
    I just signed my seventh grader up today. We are using this program as our primary source.

I just signed my 8th grader up. This is our primary source and I would live to find out if anyone is in the Syracuse NY area?

Mary Ellen Guest

Default 11 grade home schooling in NYS

I have an 11th grader that is using this homeschooling program in Upstate NY near the Finger Lakes. We are just getting started.

Unregistered Guest

[QUOTE=qigonglady2012;55468]We would like to meet others here and discuss related issues.
    Can email [email protected][/QUOT

My daughter just started T4L for 9th Grade as her primary source. We are in Saratoga County.