Need help filling out IHIP
    New York 44 is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default Need help filling out IHIP

New to homeschooling, I have a 6th grader and in need of guidance through this process . We are from NC and just moved here but these schools in the Bronx area are not great. I already sent my letter of intent but haven't recv anything back yet . Does anyone know of a group that may help me PLEASE?

fairylover is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

There are many groups listed for New York in this post. From personal experience I can tell you that the Tri-County group is wonderful. The members are extremely helpful. They have lots of activities and a monthly newsletter. It does have a paid membership but it is worth the low cost. I've heard good things about Nychea and about Nyhen but I have not been a member of either group. I think The Learning Community is mostly for younger kids, but I haven't had much contact with them in the last few years. Go & Learn is now called KidsPlayWell. Michelle has a son that is about the same age as your 6th grader. They have lots of great trips.

Welcome to Time4Learning and to homeschooling. Enjoy your journey. Feel free to ask any questions you might have or just stop by to say hello and let us know how things are going for you.
    Kathi Homeschooling Mama to Twelve year old Dakota