Please fill out this survey about finding extracurriculars!
    Unregistered Guest

Post Please fill out this survey about finding extracurriculars!

Lightbulb Extra Curriculars available in Westchester, NY and Fairfield, CT communities

Hi!
    I hope you don't mind, but I was looking at your website/threads and saw this thread about extra curriculars and thought I could post a message. I'd like to tell you about our many really neat STEAM (STEM with Art) programs available in Larchmont, NY and Greenwich, CT as well as surrounding areas. We offer classes in our stores, in schools and events. We'd love to get to know the homeschooling communities better.

We offer classes for many cool things for both individuals and small groups, children (Pre K to High School) and adults who are looking to expand their STEAM knowledge or just explore and have fun! We teach robotics (Dash & Dot, Ozobots, mBots, Cubelets using Scratch and Blokly), website coding, littleBits, movie making, stop motion filmmaking, sound design, 3D design and printing... and much, much more. Please visit our website to see some of your classes under the Education tab. http://macinspires.com/

If this is not the correct forum to inform you about our programs, can you please suggest one that would be good?

Thank you so very much!

Sarah Cronin
    Director of Education l MacInspires