Reviews for Time4Learning for my 7th Grader and first time Mom homeschooling
    Unregistered Guest

Default Reviews for Time4Learning for my 7th Grader and first time Mom homeschooling

Can anyone give me their views on the Time4Learning? My 7th grader is going to be home schooled this year if I can figure it all out. Very scary starting all of this. He is a quick learner on the computer and he does not like to read, but I make him and he really doesn't retain what he reads. And he is a type 1 diabetic.

Help, Brenda

fairylover is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

We have used Time4Learning since preK. My son is now finishing up fourth grade. I think it's a great program. And the ease of printing off reports really helps with the New York paperwork. My son is a reluctant reader. He has just this summer started reading for pleasure. He doesn't always retain what he reads very well, but he does retain what is read to him. I downloaded Natural Reader for him. This program reads the lesson to him so he can retain the information. Then he reads books so he can continue to develop his reading skills. Books like Chester Comix are really good for keeping them interested and they are educational.

Welcome to Time4Learning. Come back any time you have questions or just to say hi.
    Kathi Homeschooling Mama to Twelve year old Dakota