Schedules, IHIP's,
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By fairylover

Thread: Schedules, IHIP's,

fairylover is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Default Schedules, IHIP's,

I came across this link to scheduling guides, IHIP's, all of the New York paperwork. It is so good I wanted to share it with you. Have you used any of these resoources? How did you like them?
    meh6kids likes this.
    Kathi Homeschooling Mama to Twelve year old Dakota

tlwick is offline Junior Member Newbie

i have used the simple quarterly report format listed in the link you posted, however, it reads: we have covered at least 25% of the planned material for this quarter and i believe that is a typo, it should say 85% of the planned material. The regulations state that at least 85% of planned material must be covered. I have used that simple format for our quarterly reports for 3 years now, I use a similar format for our IHIP's but with much more detail listing all topics that will be covered. Thank you for the link it has some very helpful information

Unregistered Guest

Default 25% of planned material

Quote Originally Posted by tlwick View Post
    i have used the simple quarterly report format listed in the link you posted, however, it reads: we have covered at least 25% of the planned material for this quarter and i believe that is a typo, it should say 85% of the planned material. The regulations state that at least 85% of planned material must be covered. I have used that simple format for our quarterly reports for 3 years now, I use a similar format for our IHIP's but with much more detail listing all topics that will be covered. Thank you for the link it has some very helpful information

The statement "we have covered at least 25% of the planned material" is accurate if you say "planned material for the year" as it is a quarterly report.