What do you find to be the most complicated course to give your children and why?
    Unregistered Guest

Default What do you find to be the most complicated course to give your children and why?

Im trying to gather some information about homeschooling and really need your help and experience.

I would like to know know what do you find is the most difficult course to teach your kid and why?

Do you follow your own schedule or does the state give you one?

Thanks!

Strouse House is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Default Re: What do you find to be the most complicated course to give your children and why?

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Im trying to gather some information about homeschooling and really need your help and experience.

I would like to know know what do you find is the most difficult course to teach your kid and why?

Do you follow your own schedule or does the state give you one?

Thanks!

For most parents the subject that is hardest will be the subject that either they are weakest in or the subject the child is weakest in. The frustration levels can be high in both situations. For subjects that I feel I am not equipped to teach I look for the correct curriculum like Time4Learning Algebra.

As for the schedule, my state Florida does not require or offer a schedule for you to follow. We follow a schedule that works for a family at that time or season of our schooling. A couple years we schooled year round, a couple years we took November-January Off and schooled through the summer. As for our daily schedule We follow what works for our kids in that season of life.

I hope that helps you.
    Brandy - Christian (86), Wife (93), and Mother (boy 99, girl 07,boy 08). Homeschooling since 2003. Come check out our adventures in life and Time4Learning.com at Five in Training For Him.