What Would You Do If
    fairylover is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Default What Would You Do If

From now on, only girls may homeschool. All boys must attend public boarding schools to prepare them properly for their role as head of the family, bread winner, and decision maker for everyone in their household. No boy may be homeschooled under any circumstances. Girls must be taught subjects such as cooking, cleaning, sewing, caring for the children, and being submissive.

What would you do if this suddenly became the law in New York? Would you hide your boys to keep them at home? Would you allow the state to take your boys to educate them? Would you move to another state? Another country? To what limits would you go in order to continue homeschooling all of your children in a free and independent manner?

Let's get some conversation going on this subject folks. I want to hear your opinion.

Kathi
    Kathi Homeschooling Mama to Twelve year old Dakota

kathylapan is offline Junior Member Newbie

Ain't nobody taking my boy! lol seriously, I would fight it tooth and nail, and failing that, I would put him in public school before I would let them take him for boarding school. He needs his family.

Besides that, what if his wife is the dominate personality??
    "For this is the Lord's doing, and it is marvelous in our eyes" ~ Elizabeth I

fairylover is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

That is so true. There are so many househusbands these days. I guess we would have to train them from the time they are very little to me "real" men and learn all their cooking and cleaning tasks. LOL. In reality I am so glad this situation has not happened and probably never will in this country.
    Kathi Homeschooling Mama to Twelve year old Dakota