Any one in the Eastern North Carolina region?

Default Any one in the Eastern North Carolina region?

Greensville, New Bern, Havelock or Morehead city?

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Any one in the Eastern North Carolina region?

I'm not from North Carolina, but I did want to welcome you to the forum. Hopefully someone from your area will show up soon. Be sure to subscribe to this thread, so you will know when that happens.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!

Unregistered Guest

Hi my name is kelly, we just moved to new bern nc from Kansas. our daughter just started new bern high school. We hate it she hates it, We are very concerned about her education there. We are very much considering home schooling!! Could someone help me please? We are new here we know no one at all. Just very frustrating to say the least. I find either I'm crying or she's crying begging me not to send her to that school! The school she was at before she loved. She loves school in general. Now not so much. Breaks my heart! I really need help. Anyone?!?

Hi Kelly,

I'm not in the Eastern part of the state but, my 15yr old son and I just moved to the Charlotte area about 6 weeks ago. I am homeschooling him using the T4L curriculum...before moving here we had the same situation in Ohio that you are experiencing now. Homeschooling was definatly the right decision for us. He's doing much better. Now, we are trying to find outside activities/groups to do/join so, he stays socially engaged. Good luck and if I can help at all let me know!