Daily Log HELP PLS
    Horace Oakley Guest

Default Daily Log HELP PLS

We are attempting to keep a daily log of the activities and lessons but Im finding it very difficult to do a minute by minute log.Some lessons take my daughter longer than others and i dont wont to restrain her with time limits.How are you keeping log?Is it acceptable to just log the activities and lessons for the day or will i need to break it down to the min./hr. Advice from experienced homeschool parents would be greatly appreciated.

Nicole McGhee is offline Senior Member

I don't see the need to log minute by minute. I personally just keep track of the lessons completed and what lessons remain. I work out a weekly lesson plan on Sunday nights that include what lessons we're going to cover in each subject for the week. I highlight the lesson once it's finished and we know to move on to the next lesson.

Does that help?
    ~Nicole
    Homeschooling My Three Sons
    5th Grade, 1st Grade, and a preschooler!
    Army Family since 2003

Horace Oakley Guest

Default Thank You Nicole!

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole McGhee View Post
    I don't see the need to log minute by minute. I personally just keep track of the lessons completed and what lessons remain. I work out a weekly lesson plan on Sunday nights that include what lessons we're going to cover in each subject for the week. I highlight the lesson once it's finished and we know to move on to the next lesson.

Does that help?
    Thanks for your reply, you have helped greatly,we are now using your method and it seems as though its gonna work out super.

Nicole McGhee is offline Senior Member

That's great news! So glad to know you've found something that you like. One of the greatest things about homeschooling (for me anyway) is the flexibility it provides in allowing me to work a schedule that suits our family.
    ~Nicole
    Homeschooling My Three Sons
    5th Grade, 1st Grade, and a preschooler!
    Army Family since 2003