End of the year test
    robleen03 Guest

Default End of the year test

Hi,I am new to the homeschooling program. We enjoy it but sometimes it is frustrating especially if I could not do much teaching ,I worked full time and I do night shifts. Thank God I enrolled my 7 year old daughter in time4 learning ,that was a relief at least. My concerned now is the end of the year test,shall I give it to her by myself or do I need to purchased a test ?

karenhs2 is offline Member

You can do either one.

Here is an online version of the CAT: Christianlibertypress.com: Purchase achievement tests, placement tests, online testing and recomenndation services for home school families
    Here is another place you can order one: Seton Testing Services

Depending on where you are located, there may be other options. Here in Charlotte, there are group testing options and Woodcock Johnson testers.

pandahoneybee is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

We do the Woodcock Johnson tests at the end of the year, I like the fact that it allows them to go as far as they can and I don't have to do it!!
    BUT like Karen says there are several that are free and that you can do yourself.
    pandahoneybee
    My personal blog- Pandahoneybee's Homeschooling Adventure

karenhs2 is offline Member

I didn't mean to be misleading. The two CAT links I gave each cost $25 per test. LIke Pandahoneybee, I use a Woodcock Johnson test for my son that I use T4L for. I like it because he is at different levels in different subjects. The person that I use charges $70. The CAT tests will fulfill your legal requirements for the annual homeschool testing but it will not give you much useful info IMHO.