EOGs for middleschooler
    phaerelastra is offline Junior Member Newbie

Question EOGs for middleschooler

My daughter has just completed 6th grade - she lived in NJ until December with her father, and because we were moving shortly after she came back to us, we homeschooled her to finish this grade. She will be attending regular public school for 7th grade next year.

I thought that she would have to take her EOGs at one of the local middle schools so that we have scores for next year. But when I contacted a local school, they told me she has to be enrolled in that school for her to be able to take the exam. How does this work exactly?

pandahoneybee is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Hello By state law you have to have your child tested at the end of your school year. The school that you end up going to to will look at your attendance records, testing (most likely) and immunization records all of which are required by law. Once you find out which school she is going to be attending I suggest you contact them as soon as you can (before the summer break) and find out what they require of you to be able to put your child back into public school. I would check on the NC state page here on T4L to see if there is anything I missed;0)
    pandahoneybee
    My personal blog- Pandahoneybee's Homeschooling Adventure