:-h New to Homeschool in NC

Default :-h New to Homeschool in NC

**Hello NC (: Our family is new to homeschooling and so blessed to have a couple of friends that are homeschooling as well she has showed me alot,however we are looking to meet more people in our area of good ole' stokes county that have homeschooling in common with us.One of my biggest concerns before considering homeschooling was that my children stayed socialized with the community we are playing sports and I have considered 4-H.I have 3rd grade & prek students.Are there any other suggestions,all are welcome.Thank you very much we are really enjoying T4L so far.

~Ashley~

Nicole McGhee is offline Senior Member

I would suggest you run "Stokes County NC homeschool group" through a search engine and see what you come up with! That's how I've found most of our activities in our area. I think field trips, sports that interest you, 4-H, are all great ways to stay involved.
    ~Nicole
    Homeschooling My Three Sons
    5th Grade, 1st Grade, and a preschooler!
    Army Family since 2003

Thanks,Ive already did that.I was just hoping to find someone in my area that also used t4L.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicole McGhee View Post
    I would suggest you run "Stokes County NC homeschool group" through a search engine and see what you come up with! That's how I've found most of our activities in our area. I think field trips, sports that interest you, 4-H, are all great ways to stay involved.

Nicole McGhee is offline Senior Member

Sorry you haven't had much luck in finding T4L homeschoolers nearby. I know I'd also like to find people near me that use Time4Learning because I think it would be fun to kind of compare notes and also work on some of the bigger/funner experiments/projects together. It would be great if we could both find T4L'ers near us!
    ~Nicole
    Homeschooling My Three Sons
    5th Grade, 1st Grade, and a preschooler!
    Army Family since 2003