Help Please!

Thread: Help Please!

Unregistered Guest

Default Help Please!

My 13 year old niece has recently come to live with me and we are looking into homeschooling her. I simply do not know how to go about it, Can anyone help?

lovehmschlg is offline Forum Moderator

Hello.

Of course, I would We recommend that you review your state’s legal requirements before choosing any curriculum. This free homeschool guide for families who are new to homeschooling was created by some moms here at Time4Learning. It has a lot of helpful information. This is the link if you'd like to request it: Welcome to Homeschooling Guide by Time4Learning

If you'd like to try the Time4Learning demos: Online Curriculum Demos - Interactive Learning Program
    One of the features of Time4Learning that new homeschoolers appreciate most is the printable progress reports, which make record-keeping easier. Another benefit is that the lessons are already set up in an easy to follow format, so there's little to no lesson planning involved for the parent/teacher of record.

I'm thinking your niece is in 8th grade at age 13. Since she'll be starting high school next year, there's a website that is a great resource for information on homeschooling high school. You'll find all sorts of information at that site, including a high school homeschooling guide for you and for her, and a parent forum and a student forum.

I hope that helps. Feel free to post questions on any of the other forums here.
    Janet
    enjoying homeschooling and learning with my kids, using T4L and T4W
    blogging our homeschool experiences at The Learning Hourglass

maston howze is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default please help

We are still trying to decide if time4learning is right for us. How long does it usually take to get started? I want to pull her out of school now but I don't want a huge lapse. Should I leave her in tell we get the bugs worked out?

Default Janet about time 4 learning

Quote Originally Posted by lovehmschlg View Post
    Hello.

Of course, I would We recommend that you review your state’s legal requirements before choosing any curriculum. This free homeschool guide for families who are new to homeschooling was created by some moms here at Time4Learning. It has a lot of helpful information. This is the link if you'd like to request it: Welcome to Homeschooling Guide by Time4Learning

If you'd like to try the Time4Learning demos: Online Curriculum Demos - Interactive Learning Program
    One of the features of Time4Learning that new homeschoolers appreciate most is the printable progress reports, which make record-keeping easier. Another benefit is that the lessons are already set up in an easy to follow format, so there's little to no lesson planning involved for the parent/teacher of record.

I'm thinking your niece is in 8th grade at age 13. Since she'll be starting high school next year, there's a website that is a great resource for information on homeschooling high school. You'll find all sorts of information at that site, including a high school homeschooling guide for you and for her, and a parent forum and a student forum.

I hope that helps. Feel free to post questions on any of the other forums here.
    Hi Janet, I saw your post. I am new to times4 learning. I printed a schedule out for my son. How do you get to specific lesson? Example if lesson says MA6111 how do you access this? Desperately need help I have to get him up in running. I had to pull him out of public school in the middle of the year due to illness.