Homeschooling in Raeford NC
    j4hcollins is offline Junior Member

Default Homeschooling in Raeford NC

Looking for other homeschooling families in Raeford or Fayetteville. I have a 6 year old and 11 year old that I am homeschooling, and will soon start my 2 year old on preschool things. I'd love to meet up or chat!

Unregistered Guest

Red face Re: Homeschooling in Raeford NC

Hi I am thinking about homeschooling my grand daughter. We live on the West side of Fayetteville, which is close to Raeford. I just was wondering if you don't mind how you get started and what i would need to do to get her started in homeschooling, she has been very sick and missed alot of days so I was hoping that this might be the answer for us.
    Thanks
    And If i can get this done She will be 10 in Nov. Would love to chat and maybe get together with the kids and field trip or whatever. Thanks
    Diane

ursulab2 is offline Junior Member Newbie

Talking Re: Homeschooling in Raeford NC

Hi guys!

I'm in the Fayetteville area as well. We have been homeschooling my son with T4L this school year and we love it. Although we are KINDA (not really) new to T4L I am NOT new to homeschooling. Let me know if you guys need any help at all.

Ursula

ursulab2 is offline Junior Member Newbie

Talking Re: Homeschooling in Raeford NC

Hi Guys!

Welcome to Time4Learning! I'm also in the Fayetteville area. We are using T4L for my preschooler this year too. I also homeschooled all 3 of my other kids (who have since graduated). Let me know if you need any help with anything. I'm full of information on homeschooling.

Ursula