Looking to meet other homeschooling parents in the Knightdale or Wendell Area.

Default Looking to meet other homeschooling parents in the Knightdale or Wendell Area.

I am very new to the homeschooling thing. I have joined a wonderful homeschooling group in Holly Springs, but that is such a long drive and would like to connect with some people closer to home. I have two active boys (ages 3 and 6 yo) that love being around other kids, but my oldest was having problems learning at school so over Christmas break I decided to start homeschooling. So far it has been my best decision yet. I would like to organize some play dates for the kids while us parents talk about what we can do to help our kids have the best homeschooling experience ever. Please let me know if you would like to get together at a park or something. Thanks and hope to hear from you soon.

AmandaAlderman Guest

Default 2 girls in Knightdale

Hi! I have 3 and almost 6 year old girls in Knightdale. The 5 year old is already home schooling and the 3 year old will be, too. We would love to meet other families in the area. I am all for meeting up!

Homeschool8188 Guest

Default Re: Looking to meet other homeschooling parents in the Knightdale or Wendell Area.

I know this thread is a bit old but I had the same problem, found this thread and found this group:

Homeschoolers of Knightdale (Knightdale, NC) | Meetup

Hope this helps