New Homeschooler In Goldsboro NC
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    tammydawson74 is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default New Homeschooler In Goldsboro NC

Hi we are looking anyone close to Goldsboro that may be homeschooling. My son and I are just starting a fresh week today, we just got registered with the state last week and got him withdrew from his school. Looking anyone that may be close by that may be able to shed some light on this.

Hi & welcome! Go to North Carolina forums. North Carolina Hope you'll find some great helpful information.
    Vicki
    Mom to Prissy Sarah 9th grade & Game King Caleb college freshman

Nicole McGhee is offline Senior Member

Hi! I'm not terribly close by (over in Sanford) but you've made it to the NC forums, so this is a great place to start! Is this your first time homeschooling? If so, I'd definitely check out a few other forums here on T4L: Home School Questions and one of our age/grade specific forums. If you still have questions, please feel free to ask right here!
    ~Nicole
    Homeschooling My Three Sons
    5th Grade, 1st Grade, and a preschooler!
    Army Family since 2003

SunnieB is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default Homeschooling in Wayne County

Hi! How old are your children? My son isn't quite school age yet, but we are beginning preschool-at-home in January. Anyone else with preschool aged children in Wayne County?

tldawson74 Guest

Smile Homeschooling in Goldsboro

Hi I am Tammy and we stay in Goldsboro. We have been homeschooling my 12 yr old son since October 2012 and its awesome !! Please contact me if you would like to talk. My emails are [email protected] or [email protected]

Hey I know this reply is kind of late, but I live in Princeton and I home school my 9 year old son.

BlueSkyA Guest

Hi,

I home school my 9 year-old, 4th grade grandson near Eureka, Wayne County. I opted for members to be able to email me: [email protected]. I am new to Time4Learning and this forum. There is a home school organization in Goldsboro that I am looking for contact info for. They have a program set up at the FamilyY for home-schooled kids.

Good luck,
    Cat

Unregistered Guest

Default Homeschool

Hi my name is Rick. I am moving to Goldsboro in June and will be homeschooling my daughter starting August of 2013. She will be in Kindergarten. Does anybody know of a good curriculum to start with for Kindergarten? Christian based if possible.

Nicole McGhee is offline Senior Member

Hi Rick! You'll find people here on the Time4Learning forums really enjoy using Time4Learning! You should check it out!
    ~Nicole
    Homeschooling My Three Sons
    5th Grade, 1st Grade, and a preschooler!
    Army Family since 2003

rickvon2010 is offline Member

Nicole, I have decided to use Time4Learning. My 5 year old daughter and I started our homeschool journey in mid July. She is doing very well and I am finding she is a learning sponge. I will be supplementing different subjects and activities throughout this school year as well as social activities. If anyone has tips for a new homeschooling dad I would greatly appreciate them!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast