New to homeschooling

Default New to homeschooling

My son had gone to a charter school for 3 years of high school and wanted to finish school early. They aren't allowed to finish early at the charter school he went to, so he is being homeschooled and wants to finish in December. He has taken 3 English, 3 History, 3 Science, 4 Math, 1 Health, 1 PE, 3 Spanish, 3 Art and has 21 credits. For NC he needs 23, correct? He is taking English, US History II, Finance and Trig. Will this put him at 25 credits when he finishes? Will he need to do anything else? He wants to start college at a community college in January.

Thanks for any info.

Keriette

MamaToHerRoo is offline Senior Member

LetsHomeschoolHighschool.comis a great resource for high school homeschoolers. Double check with the NC department of education to make sure that your son will have everything he needs to finish high school. Hopefully some NC homeschooling parents can jump in here and give you some answers!
    Linda
    Homeschooling one for 8 years and counting!

MamaToHerRoo is offline Senior Member

https://plus.google.com/events/cqi7i...8?hl=en&cfem=1 Let me also add that Time4Learning is going to have a live Google Hangout on September 3 at 2pm eastern. They will probably have some great information and offer to answer questions. This is primarily for new homeschoolers, but they might be able to answer your questions!
    Linda
    Homeschooling one for 8 years and counting!