New to Homeschooling my kids-NC
    dfrench79 is offline Junior Member Newbie

Question New to Homeschooling my kids-NC

I will be homeschooling my two children this year. I have 10 yrs old boy with high function autism(4th grader) and a 12 yrs old girls(7th grader). I have already registered with nc state. I would be so grateful if someone can give me an advice what online course she/he has used that work well with a child w/ autism. And any other suggestions to run a home-school smoothly will be great!

Thanks, Dee

pandahoneybee is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

HI Dee

Welcome to the group It's exciting when you first make that decision to homeschool whether it is from the very beginning or like us somewhere in between!

I used T4L for both my boys, when we started they were in 6th and 1st grades, now we are in 9th and 4th grade!! I used it to supplement our unit studies (which are on anything and everything the boys are into) it has worked really great for both boys. Especially my ADHD, learning disabilities and visual learner son! There is a forum group on here that has members with kiddos with special needs if you wanted to go on there and check out what other members are saying!

i hope that you come back often and say hi and let us know how you all are doing!
    pandahoneybee
    My personal blog- Pandahoneybee's Homeschooling Adventure

jpenn is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Hi Dee,

Since you are new to T4L and homeschooling, these guides might come in handy. How to Homeschool: A Guide for New Families
    Guide to Using Time4Learning
    Joyfully,
    Jackie