Pinehurst area Moore County New to Homeschooling
    MelissaNC is offline Junior Member

Default Pinehurst area Moore County New to Homeschooling

Is there anyone from the Pinehurst, Moore County area? I have only met 1 other HS mom, Michele (very informative). Looking to get my son, 11, involved in a homeschooling group/sports/co-op

D&TBell Guest

Thumbs up Reply:

Quote Originally Posted by MelissaNC View Post
    Is there anyone from the Pinehurst, Moore County area? I have only met 1 other HS mom, Michele (very informative). Looking to get my son, 11, involved in a homeschooling group/sports/co-op
    Hi, Melissa!

I am in the Hoke County Area. My daughter is 8. Interested in the same thing. If you know of any sports they can get involved with, please let me know.

pandahoneybee is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Hi there!

Here is a site that lists some of the support groups in NC maybe there is a group near you in it?
    The Secular Homeschool Community - Secular Homeschool Support Groups by State

Also I found this meet up yahoo group??
    Homeschool Groups Meetups near Pinehurst, North Carolina - Homeschool Groups Meetups - Pinehurst

hope it helps!
    pandahoneybee
    My personal blog- Pandahoneybee's Homeschooling Adventure

Nicole McGhee is offline Senior Member

Hi Melissa! We're over in Harnett County. My oldest is nearly 10 and likes to be involved in activities also! I wanted to suggest Sandhills Homeschool Connection and Sandhills Kids. You should be able to find some really great info on those sites re: activities to get involved in! Hope that helps!!

Unregistered Guest

Quote Originally Posted by MelissaNC View Post
    Hi Melissa -
    My son is 9 and daughter 5. We are in Whispering Pines and new to homeschooling. Very much in search of a group for activities. Call me - 910-723-1186 or email me at [email protected] if you want to meet up.

Unregistered Guest

Default Carthage home schooler

I have been homeschooling for nearly 20 years all along the East coast. I have a 4 yr old who will begin this year. We are located in Carthage and looking for a co-op group to join or considering starting one. If interested, please email me at [email protected].

Katrina