Younger homeschoolers around Sanford?
    angeleyes1307 is offline Member

Default Younger homeschoolers around Sanford?

I am just starting homeschooling with my son. He just finished up a pre-K program and was really excited about doing the rest from home, but then I think they hyped Kindergarden and now a part of him is worried he is going to be missing something. He still says he is excited, but I can tell he has doubts. He has a couple of friends we will still spend time with, but they are all doing public school. I am hoping to find a family near Sanford that does homeschooling that has a kid or two near his age that he could spend some time with that will help him not feel like the only kid "missing" public school.

Charli Guest

Default Sanford

Hi there, our family just started with homeschooling our son. He just started with 1st grade, and we are located in the Sanford area.

Quote Originally Posted by angeleyes1307 View Post
    I am just starting homeschooling with my son. He just finished up a pre-K program and was really excited about doing the rest from home, but then I think they hyped Kindergarden and now a part of him is worried he is going to be missing something. He still says he is excited, but I can tell he has doubts. He has a couple of friends we will still spend time with, but they are all doing public school. I am hoping to find a family near Sanford that does homeschooling that has a kid or two near his age that he could spend some time with that will help him not feel like the only kid "missing" public school.

810MoM is offline Junior Member Newbie

Hi there, I tried to reply already but for some reason it's not showing up for me. Our family recently started homeschooling, our son just turned 7. We are located near Sanford.

Quote Originally Posted by angeleyes1307 View Post

angeleyes1307 is offline Member

I work during the day and my husband stays home with him. My husband is not interested in the social part of homeschooling at all. That being said, if you would be interested in getting together at a park or something during the weekend let me know!!