CampbellMomof3

Thread: CampbellMomof3

CampbellMomof3 is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default CampbellMomof3

I am actually living in Illinois, but I will be moving to North Dakota next month. The homeschooling laws in Illinois are pretty lenient, but the laws in North Dakota are so strict! I don't mind sending the letter to the superintendent of the school district, but I am concerned about some of the restrictions.
    I have my associate's degree in nursing, but I do not have an bachelor's degree. I am not a certified teacher, and I don't know anyone out there yet. How do you go about finding a certified teacher to administer standardized tests? My 2 oldest children are enrolled in an online school that is accredited. Is this considered having a certified teacher monitoring me then?
    If anyone knows the answers or could give me some helpful tips on homeschooling in North Dakota, it would be greatly appreciated!

pandahoneybee is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CampbellMomof3 View Post
    I am actually living in Illinois, but I will be moving to North Dakota next month. The homeschooling laws in Illinois are pretty lenient, but the laws in North Dakota are so strict! I don't mind sending the letter to the superintendent of the school district, but I am concerned about some of the restrictions.
    I have my associate's degree in nursing, but I do not have an bachelor's degree. I am not a certified teacher, and I don't know anyone out there yet. How do you go about finding a certified teacher to administer standardized tests? My 2 oldest children are enrolled in an online school that is accredited. Is this considered having a certified teacher monitoring me then?
    If anyone knows the answers or could give me some helpful tips on homeschooling in North Dakota, it would be greatly appreciated!
    check out your other thread for all the info I found for you
    pandahoneybee
    My personal blog- Pandahoneybee's Homeschooling Adventure