Welcome to the North Dakota Forum!
    pandahoneybee is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Default Welcome to the North Dakota Forum!

Hi! And welcome to the North Dakota homeschooling forum. This forum is designed to be a source of information, resources, support, and encouragement to those of you homeschooling in "the Peach Garden state". I'm your moderator, and I hope you will free to ask questions, post comments, and share information about anything related to homeschooling in ND in this forum.

If you are new to homeschooling in North Dakota , you might want to check out our
    North Dakota homeschool information page, where we cover state-related laws, resources, and curriculum information. You also might want to download our free "Welcome to Homeschooling" guide, which includes comprehensive information about homeschooling in any state.

If you'd like to keep up with everything going on in this forum, you can easily subscribe by clicking on the "Subscribe Forum" link directly below the "New Topic" button at the top of this page. That way you won't miss any of the great info or discussions.

Thanks for stopping by...why not take a minute and introduce yourself below?

Happy Homeschooling
    pandahoneybee
    My personal blog- Pandahoneybee's Homeschooling Adventure

Unregistered Guest

Default Possible move to Fargo

Hi,

I presently live in South Carolina, where homeschooling is quite easy. My husband has his own business, but the past two years we've had so many clients go under, and have suffered so much financially, we are seeking permanent employment... There is nothing here in SC.

My husband is interviewing with a company in Fargo. I glanced at your site where the law is posted, and it looks as if things are not very friendly there come this July. My husband needs steady employment, but we do not want our children to suffer. Is it really as bad as it seems, or am I misreading something?

Thanks,

Judy

pandahoneybee is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Judy check your other thread for my response and another homeschooling family's from ND
    pandahoneybee
    My personal blog- Pandahoneybee's Homeschooling Adventure