Close to Dayton here and new to homeschooling

Cool Close to Dayton here and new to homeschooling

Hi there,
    I am new to homeschooling and today is my daughter's last day in public school. I need to submit a brief outline of the intended curriculum and wonder what that might look like from this website. The chat told me at one time but I didn't have my printer set up and I foolishly didn't save the conversation.

Would love to meet up with anyone that might be close by.

Thanks,
    Ashley

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Close to Dayton here and new to homeschooling

Welcome, Ashley! You might try printing one of these curriculum overviews. You can just print the grade level overview under Grade by Grade Curriculum Overview or, if your child is working at a different grade level for some subjects, you might choose the individual subjects under Time4Learning By Subject.

You can find an activity-by-activity description within your parent login, but those are usually longer and more detailed than necessary for your purposes. If you want to look at them, log in to your parent account and click on the Resources button. Then select Lesson Plans/Scope and Sequence from the left sidebar.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!