High School

Thread: High School

momofjesusfreak is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default High School

We live in Ohio and just signed our 11th grader for the high school level. He has homeschooled for the past 6 years. Last year he considered heading back to public school but after shadowing a student for a day he changed his mind. Textbooks/wbks just weren't working for him. We are really hoping Time4Learning works out well. Has anyone already started the highschool level? We start in a few days.

jpenn is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by momofjesusfreak View Post
    We live in Ohio and just signed our 11th grader for the high school level. He has homeschooled for the past 6 years. Last year he considered heading back to public school but after shadowing a student for a day he changed his mind. Textbooks/wbks just weren't working for him. We are really hoping Time4Learning works out well. Has anyone already started the highschool level? We start in a few days.
    My daughter is using the high school. She likes that it has a more grownup feel to it than the junior high. She especially likes the video lessons and says the instructors are easy to understand.

Have you checked out the high school forum here? Also, there is a student forum at Let's Homeschool High School he might enjoy. The students even have their own blogroll. I like the resources they offer. It is a free site.

Best wishes and be sure to keep us in the loop.
    Joyfully,
    Jackie

Unregistered Guest

Thumbs up High School

I am glad they have high school now because they didn't a few years ago, and we use ECOT for our Junior. I am not sure if we will stay with ECOT or switch. I am glad to hear positive feedback about it.