Need Syllabus and Resource list
    Haybails is offline Junior Member

Question Need Syllabus and Resource list

Hi all! I am new and haven't introduced myself yet- I'm Haley and a mom of 3 kiddos and am pulling my kids out of public school over the winter break. My school requires that I submit a syllabus and a recourse list, but I'm not sure if I can do that with Time4Learning. Is that possible without printing 80 pages? Or is that what I need to do? Just print out everything?..Twice since I'm pulling my 3rd grader and 1st grader? I've sat up the activity scheduler twice now and then ended up deleting it.This is totally overwhelming to me, so any advice will be supper helpful! TIA!

MamaToHerRoo is offline Senior Member

Ohio Homeschooling Information is a resource that might help you with the laws in Ohio. It seems odd to me that if you are homeschooling that the school can make you submit a syllabus and resource list. Please double check with your board of education to see if that is necessary and if so, exactly what they want. The other thing you might do that would help is to look for a local homeschooling group that might have specific information for your area. You can find these groups by googling "homeschool support group (and enter your area)". I hope this helps!
    Linda
    Homeschooling one for 8 years and counting!