new to homeschool- thoughts and advise
    Unregistered Guest

Default new to homeschool- thoughts and advise

Hello to all.. I have been looking into homeschooling for a while now and we have decided after many months of research and deciding what is best for our children that we would like to give it a go.. my son is actually set to start 3rd grade tomorrow in public school. (nothing like waiting to that last minute..) I am at this moment writing my letter to the schools superintendent about my intent to homeschool. I am not sure if I should (or need to) send him to school tomorrow, (until we hear back from superintendent) or is it alright keep him home. If there is anything else I should know, or be ready for, I would love to hear from you. thank you so much.

MamaToHerRoo is offline Senior Member

Did you send him on Monday or keep him home? I hope that you settled into a great first week of homeschooling! If you haven't yet you should check out the Welcome to Homeschooling Guide, it has great information about getting started. Hope to see you around the forums!
    Linda
    Homeschooling one for 8 years and counting!

tillacat is offline Junior Member Newbie

What homeschool program did you go with? I am looking for one for my children.