T4 a Big Ohio Intro
    jpenn is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Default T4 a Big Ohio Intro

It's time to introduce yourself to everyone, yes, even if you've done it in the past!

What's your name?

Ages/grades of kids?

Share an interesting fact about you.

Favorite field trip in the state of Ohio?
    Joyfully,
    Jackie

tinkertot Guest

Hi! My name is Melissa and I'm in my third year of homeschooling my son Drew. He's 10 and this is our first year with time4learning We're enjoying it very much. Drew really prefers the online learning programs. I have 2 other children, but they are in public school. Our favorite Ohio field trip would have to be the Columbus Zoo. There are so many ways to get your kids envolved in learning there. We've covered every subject in our trips there. I do research before we go and have activities ready to do while we're there so that it is a total learning experience. Hope to see more people from Ohio on here

Blog Entries

Hi Tinkertot, it sounds like you guys are doing great! So glad you are in the Time4Learning family and thrilled you introduced yourself to all of us. Best wishes on a fantastic year.
    Joyfully,
    Jackie

astarbuck is offline Junior Member Newbie

Hi, my name is Ann. My daughter Anna (pronounced Ah'na) is a 12 year old 6ish grader. We live in NE Columbus and would LOVE to get to know some other kids her age to connect with. This is our 1st year homeschooling. We started the year with an e-school and it isn't a good fit, so are now transitioning out of it. I teach piano and Anna horseback rides. As of yet, we haven't had a chance to go on field trips other than the zoo. We don't live too far from there, so we've been there a lot over the years.

looking forward to getting to know other homeschooling families,
    Ann

Blog Entries

Welcome, Ann and Anna! So glad you are a part of the Time4Learning family.

Horseback riding is something my DD enjoys, though she rarely gets to do it. She would love to have her own horse and I am sure she will get one in the next year or so. The zoo is a super day trip. You can learn so much and have fun at the same time. Have you checked on local homeschool co-ops in your area? They usually offer field trips in addition to classes.
    Joyfully,
    Jackie