Thinking about homeschooling ??
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Robin

Thread: Thinking about homeschooling ??

Unregistered Guest

Default Thinking about homeschooling ??

Need some information live near Lima Ohio and need some info on homeschool and what is best thank you

Unregistered Guest

Default Thinking about Home schooling

I am thinking about home schooling my kids but I live in cleveland. and have heard a lot of stories were the school is very hard to work with when it comes to home schooling. And I also wanted to know what all I would need to do to get started.

Robin is offline Senior Member

It's actually pretty easy to get started homeschooling in Ohio. The first thing to do after taking your kids from school is to send a notification to the school district. You can use this form: Home Education Notification Form
    I would suggest sending it via certified mail, so you can have record that they received it. They should send you a letter saying your child(ren) is excused from school within 2 weeks.
    jpenn likes this.

Unregistered Guest

Default more information on homeschool

hello, I live in Hillsboro, Oh. After getting the letter excusing your child from there current school, is there a place that provides free home school? If so where is it located? I have known many families in my area that their children have home school. It was done on line but I don't know where. Thank you