cant figure this out

Default cant figure this out

my daughter has been on this program for a while now but i cant see anything she does nor can i add her as a student without having to put my cc info in again, i have never had a chance to grade any work what am i doing wrong and what was the 30 dollars i spent signing her up for?

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Hi, Clinton. When you say she has "been on this program for awhile" and that you "can't see anything she does", it sounds like she has been successfully accessing and completing lessons. In that case, you do not need to add her as a student. The thirty dollars pays for a month's access to the high school curriculum (your choice of any four courses). Could it be that the month you paid for initially is up and there's an issue with billing your card for the second month?

The computer grades almost all of the work. Parents need to grade writing assignments and any worksheets they decide to use. Time4Learning is not a school. Time4Learning is a homeschool curriculum for parents to use to teach their children, so parents need to log in to their parent account each day to view their student's reports, address any questionable scores, and to see if there is anything that needs to be graded by the parent.

If I haven't interpreted your questions correctly, please let me know. Also please let me know if you have further questions.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!