? On homeschool
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By lovehmschlg

Thread: ? On homeschool

Unregistered Guest

Default ? On homeschool

Hello I just moved to oklahoma from ct the schools in my small town are behind what my kids did in ct I want to start homeschool but not sure where to start. Do I need to contact anyone to advise n where can I get books ? Any help is much appreciated

lovehmschlg is offline Forum Moderator

Hello.

This link for information on homeschooling in Oklahoma should be helpful in finding the information for homeschooling in your state. As for curriculum, if you use Time4Learning, you need not worry about books because everything is online. We go to the library for any reading books we want to read to add to our homeschool. But our math, language arts, science and social studies is all right here on Time4Learning.
    Also, this is a free e-book Guide for Families New to Homeschooling.

If you have any other questions, feel free to ask them here. And take a peek at the different forums, too.
    Best wishes to you!
    MamaToHerRoo likes this.
    Janet
    enjoying homeschooling and learning with my kids, using T4L and T4W
    blogging our homeschool experiences at The Learning Hourglass

Redcloud Anquoe Guest

Default Still unclear

It doesn't really give any info on where to go or how to make the transition from public to homeschool. I'm also looking for info on how to start.

I am wondering that too. In other states you have to send a letter of intent and show you are following their curriculum. Here all I see is your kid needs to be schooled 180 days. But how do we inform anybody that our kid is being homeschooled?

Unregistered Guest

Quote Originally Posted by bellepurdy View Post
    I am wondering that too. In other states you have to send a letter of intent and show you are following their curriculum. Here all I see is your kid needs to be schooled 180 days. But how do we inform anybody that our kid is being homeschooled?
    This wil help

Oklahoma Law

Home School | Oklahoma State Department of Education