Looking for familys in Broken Arrow, Tulsa area
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By lclose331
  • 1 Post By lclose331

Thread: Looking for familys in Broken Arrow, Tulsa area

jbadley Guest

Default Looking for familys in Broken Arrow, Tulsa area

Hi ,
    we recently started T4L. My daughter Grace is in 4th grade. All her brothers graduated, which makes it a little lonely at times. We are hoping to find some children in this area to maybe go on field trips and just to hang out once in a while.

Susan

katshu2 is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Hi Susan, and welcome! Unfortunately, I'm not in your area. Hopefully some of our other members will chime in and you guys can connect (I would make sure you register for our forums, since that makes it easier for members to connect with one another), but in the meantime, here are some sites where you may be able to find some local groups near you:

HERO of Oklahoma - Oklahoma Homeschooling - Home Educators' Resource Organization of Oklahoma Home Page
    Homeschool World: Oklahoma Homeschool Organizations and Support Groups
    Oklahoma Homeschool Support Groups
    Oklahoma Homeschool Groups, Events, & Activities

Good luck! Looking forward to seeing you around, and chatting with you more.
    Katie
    Coffee drinker, gadget addict, proud geek.
    Accidentally homeschooling since 2005!

lclose331 Guest

Hi Susan,
    I live in Broken Arrow, south. Closer to Bixby.
    I just started HS my 2 younger kids. Daughter 4th grade and son in 6th.
    We are members of The Bridge Church in Bixby and they have a HS Connect.
    We go on field trips. Today was our first field trip. We went to the Tulsa Air and Space Museum.
    Maybe you could check it out.
    Cheers!
    Lily

Quote Originally Posted by jbadley View Post
    Hi ,
    we recently started T4L. My daughter Grace is in 4th grade. All her brothers graduated, which makes it a little lonely at times. We are hoping to find some children in this area to maybe go on field trips and just to hang out once in a while.

Susan
    bailbrae likes this.

lclose331 is offline Junior Member Newbie

Hi Susan,
    My name is Lily. I live in south Broken Arrow, closer to the Bixby side.
    I just stated HS 2 of my kids. My daughter that is in 4th grade and her brother that is in 6th grade.
    We go to The Bridge Church and our church has a HS Connect group that meets on Thursday.
    We take filed trips and it gives HS kids a chance to socialize.
    Today we had our first FT. We went to The Tulsa Air and Space Museum.
    If you like, you should check it out. We are a small and friendly group.
    Hope to see you there.
    Cheers!
    bailbrae likes this.

Unregistered Guest

Default We have a big busy group called Tulsa Area Homeschoolers

We have a very active group with lots of kids, and many activities, Tulsa Area Homeschoolers find us on Yahoo groups, gmail and FB. Hope you can join in the fun!

Quote Originally Posted by jbadley View Post
    Hi ,

Susan

Sara Jane Guest

Default Great that you are near us!!!! (Tulsa)

My daughter is 7th Grade. We live off 101st between Mingo and Memorial (in Tulsa). We go to St. Benedict's in Broke Arrow! It would be great to support each other and to share ideas for enriching our kids!

If any of you would like to meet up, just let me know.

jbadley Guest

Default Hi

Quote Originally Posted by Sara Jane View Post
    My daughter is 7th Grade. We live off 101st between Mingo and Memorial (in Tulsa). We go to St. Benedict's in Broke Arrow! It would be great to support each other and to share ideas for enriching our kids!

If any of you would like to meet up, just let me know.

Hi
    my name is Susan. My daughter Grace is now in 5th grade. I haven"t checked my messages in a very long time on here.
    No excuses. But I am glad I did .It would be nice to meet other T4l kids. We live in Broken Arrow 71&129th. call me if you would like to get together sometime. 913-409-3387

jbadley Guest

Default Hi

Quote Originally Posted by lclose331 View Post
    Hi Susan,
    My name is Lily. I live in south Broken Arrow, closer to the Bixby side.
    I just stated HS 2 of my kids. My daughter that is in 4th grade and her brother that is in 6th grade.
    We go to The Bridge Church and our church has a HS Connect group that meets on Thursday.
    We take filed trips and it gives HS kids a chance to socialize.
    Today we had our first FT. We went to The Tulsa Air and Space Museum.
    If you like, you should check it out. We are a small and friendly group.
    Hope to see you there.
    Cheers!

Hi Lily

I have not checked my messages in a very long time. I think I forgot I even posted this one. I am glad to hear from you . Thank you for replying. It would be nice to meet other kids or go to field trips. We usually just make the field trip a family day on my husbands day off and go to museums etc. If the offer still stands. Give me a call please so we can meet up sometime.

thanks
    Susan 918-409-3387