Oklahoma Standards
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By hearthstone_academy

Thread: Oklahoma Standards

Unregistered Guest

Question Oklahoma Standards

I know that in Oklahoma we only are required to do 180 days of schooling. I also want to make sure I am doing all I can to give my dd a complete education. Does anyone know if T4L is in sync with Oklahoma standards? Thanks a million!

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Oklahoma Standards

Hi. I'm not from Oklahoma, but the curriculum used by Time4Learning was developed to be used in public schools, and it is aligned with all state public school standards. There are no standards for homeschool (the pure homeschooling option), besides a few states who say you must teach certain subjects. They don't dictate the content or scope of the subjects. They will just say a homeschooler must teach "math, language arts, and good citizenship" or something like that.

Oklahoma has virtually no requirements for homeschoolers. The state is very respectful of a parent's right to direct their child's education. Here is some information about Oklahoma homeschool laws.

I hope this helps, until someone from Oklahoma comes along to share their experiences.

Welcome to the forum!
    Robin likes this.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!