who knows about this warehouse i have heard of that can help provide needs for h/s
    Unregistered Guest

Unhappy who knows about this warehouse i have heard of that can help provide needs for h/s

ok anyone that has any info on the warehouse here in tulsa, ok that provides home school material for new home school families. please email me
    @ [email protected]

katshu2 is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

I tried to look for that information too and couldn't find it...hopefully someone will chime in here and let us know if they know about it!
    Katie
    Coffee drinker, gadget addict, proud geek.
    Accidentally homeschooling since 2005!

myliljunebugs Guest

It is called Book Benevolence, but it won't be open again until January Free Homeschool Curriculum in Tulsa

Bibliomania on 21st St. in Tulsa is a good resource for inexpensive used curriculum. The ladies who run the shop are brilliant also! Good luck

katshu2 is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by myliljunebugs View Post
    It is called Book Benevolence, but it won't be open again until January Free Homeschool Curriculum in Tulsa

Bibliomania on 21st St. in Tulsa is a good resource for inexpensive used curriculum. The ladies who run the shop are brilliant also! Good luck
    Awesome! Thanks so much for the great info!
    Katie
    Coffee drinker, gadget addict, proud geek.
    Accidentally homeschooling since 2005!

Unregistered Guest

Thumbs up Book Benevolence

There are some really great curriculum choices at Book Benevolence. It is also a great opportunity to donate items you no longer need or use so that other families can benefit from your unneeded items. They typically are not open during the holiday season because people are so busy that turn out tends to not be too great.

Joan