PARENTS! Need your feeback :)
    Unregistered Guest

Question PARENTS! Need your feeback :)

Hi everyone! I'm a staff member at a summer youth camp in Southwestern PA stemmed from a local church in my area and I'd like to get some feedback from parents to further develop the camp. This is an overnight camp for kids 7-18 (separated JR (7-11) and SR (12-18) and further divided into boys and girls cabins). What would you like to know before you would send your child to an overnight camp? What would you want your child to get from the camp, to take home with them? What kind of activities do you think your child would want to participate in (note, this camp is in a state park)? Feel free to comment generally with anything else. If you all could take a few minutes and give some feedback, I'd greatly appreciate it! Thank you all and if you'd like further info on the camp for yourself, I can email the information packet to you

ChipperZelda is offline Junior Member

Hi,
    Please email me info about the camp. I have a 13 year old boy whom I homeschool. To answer your questions:I would want to know how many counselors there were assigned to watch my child in an overnight camp, what the accommodations were (in tents or cabins), and what activities were planned. Also, how many other children would be attending? I would want my child to have the opportunity to make friends, learn about nature-hikes, campfires, hiking trails, canoeing, learning about the ecology of the area.
    Thanks!
    I live in Western PA
    Linda