How is your school year going so far? Any questions? Issues?
Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By teachforgood
  • 1 Post By aandwsmom

Thread: How is your school year going so far? Any questions? Issues?

aandwsmom is offline Senior Member

Default How is your school year going so far? Any questions? Issues?

If you have any issues with the T4L Preschool levels...post them here!
    If you need help with something... post it here!
    I am happy to help!
    Been using the Preschool program for almost 4 years now for my childcare program!
    Happy Homeschooling!!!

teachforgood is offline Junior Member

After the initial struggles which was basically me trying to find balance - things are going smoothly. Thank God. I'm usually a forum "lurker" (I don't know how to say that without sounding creepy) but reading through the posts - I've found advice and most importantly the feeling that you're not really alone in your struggles. Good idea having this post here. Thanks for your help!
    aandwsmom likes this.

aandwsmom is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by teachforgood View Post
    After the initial struggles which was basically me trying to find balance - things are going smoothly. Thank God. I'm usually a forum "lurker" (I don't know how to say that without sounding creepy) but reading through the posts - I've found advice and most importantly the feeling that you're not really alone in your struggles. Good idea having this post here. Thanks for your help!
    We have a lot of lurkers here!! That is ok!
    You definitely are not alone! Even us seasoned homeschoolers struggle and have bad days!
    How is your year going?
    And now that you are no longer a lurker.... don't be a stranger!!!LOL
    teachforgood likes this.

teachforgood is offline Junior Member

Quote Originally Posted by aandwsmom View Post
    We have a lot of lurkers here!! That is ok!
    You definitely are not alone! Even us seasoned homeschoolers struggle and have bad days!
    How is your year going?
    And now that you are no longer a lurker.... don't be a stranger!!!LOL
    LOL. So much for not being a stranger. No one tells you how homeschooling takes up ALL your time. We've been doing good. The snow means that we've had to stay indoors more often. Which is really frustrating because we used to go on "field trips" on weekends. Which also means that I've had my hands full more often now. Hopefully the weather breaks soon.

We've been doing themed activities so that's good. St. Patrick's Day was a blast. I also registered DS on Knowledge Adventure because all work and no play and all that. I used to play their CDs when I was younger so I know they're educational. Other than that, he's been practicing his 'tattooing' skills. (A friend of mine bought some henna cones from a holiday in India). He drew a lightning bolt on his baby sister when we weren't looking and started calling her Harry Potter. As hilarious as that was, I had to be a strict mommy (though I did laugh when he wasn't looking).

How have you and your family been?

Heather Marie Johnson is offline Junior Member Newbie

Things have been going well here. my daughter is in a dual homeschooling program with ABCmouse.com and here so all is well. she is almost half way done with the prek level 1 here and 57% completed with ABCmouse.com's preschool level 2 so soon she will genuinely be in prek and i couldnt be prouder. we have been in school since she was a year and a half so yea all is going really good and she is 3 now so kindergarten by 4 or 5 is going to be golden.