Newbie to the preschool T4L and homeschooling
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Carin Goode

Thread: Newbie to the preschool T4L and homeschooling

Carin Goode is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default Newbie to the preschool T4L and homeschooling

Hi all,

I am Carin and I wanted to introduce myself since I am lurking here a bit. My daughter turned 3 in November and has begun to ask for T4L since she sees her 5 year old brother having so much fun with it. She began the pre-K 1 and she loves it. I just have to keep her brother from giving her the answers. Her brother who started T4L in November is a 1st grader and has subjects ranging from K-3 grade. Both of my kids are special needs with my son having an ASD diagnosis. I am a full time student majoring in B.S. Sociology with possible minors in education and psychology. My son had a horrific experience in the public school he was assigned to mainly because he was bored and overstimulated. I am so happy I have pulled him out. We have met some wonderful homeschooling friends locally and I look forward to writing on the T4L forum. Thanks for reading my post

aandwsmom is offline Senior Member

Welcome!
    Sounds like you are on a good track! When I have the PreK kids do it, I have them alone so their friends CAN'T help them!LOL Because that is EXACTLY what happens!LOL
    If you have any questions, need some help, just need to chat about it...we are here!!!
    Happy Homeschooling!