Science Songs & Preschool Songs
Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By JohnEdelson
  • 1 Post By lovehmschlg
  • 1 Post By JohnEdelson

Thread: Science Songs & Preschool Songs

JohnEdelson is offline Super Moderator

Default Science Songs & Preschool Songs

I just saw this great collection of educational songs. It's primarily science songs (from Science4Us and other places) but it also includes some songs from the Time4Learning preschool curriculum which have been made available on YouTube:

Science Songs - Symbaloo

If you haven't used Symbaloo, it's a social bookmarking tool which has become wildly popular because of how visual it is.

The songs are useful and popular with kids from preschool up to the middle of elementary school. Perhaps this should be listed also on the Kindergarten to Third section?
    aandwsmom and lovehmschlg like this.
    John Edelson, Founder
    It's Time 4 Learning. And Fun!

Time4Learning: Automated Online PreK-12th Curriculum for Math, Language Arts & More.
    Time4Writing provides eight week writing courses for students, 2nd-12th grade. Teachers included!
    Time4MathFacts: Automated Game-Based math facts practice, a foundation for future math success.
    Time4Languages: Ten of Rosetta-Stone's legendary language learning programs provided at reduced costs to T4L members

lovehmschlg is offline Forum Moderator

These are great!! My daughter was giggling all through "I Don't Know Why She Swallowed a Fly." It's one of her favorite books. These are great videos...and she's enjoying Science4Us. Thanks for posting the link for all these videos on Symbaloo!
    aandwsmom likes this.
    Janet
    enjoying homeschooling and learning with my kids, using T4L and T4W
    blogging our homeschool experiences at The Learning Hourglass

aandwsmom is offline Senior Member

Thank you John for posting these! WONDERFUL!
    Most PreK kids love music and many learn better this way, so this is TERRIFIC!!! You rock!

teachforgood is offline Junior Member

These are amazing! Thank you!

JohnEdelson is offline Super Moderator

WE just updated the Symbaloo Science Songs for Young Children with some more songs. My personal favorites:

Qualitative V Quantitative Chant I watched one girl watch it over and over again thinking it through)
    Song of the Rocks
    What does a Bird Have?
    Motion is a Change in Position

Other Webmixes that we like:
    By the way, does anyone else like and use these webmixes? They are essentially collections of bookmarks, displayed visually, which are socially shared.
    aandwsmom likes this.
    John Edelson, Founder
    It's Time 4 Learning. And Fun!

Time4Learning: Automated Online PreK-12th Curriculum for Math, Language Arts & More.
    Time4Writing provides eight week writing courses for students, 2nd-12th grade. Teachers included!
    Time4MathFacts: Automated Game-Based math facts practice, a foundation for future math success.
    Time4Languages: Ten of Rosetta-Stone's legendary language learning programs provided at reduced costs to T4L members

Rebeca35 is offline Junior Member Newbie

Great songs My girl love it

tiyashrivasthav is offline Junior Member

They are very good n thanks for sharing this info. I'll suggest this site to my sister. She has girl.

Charity16 is offline Junior Member

Default Re: Science Songs & Preschool Songs

Thank you for sharing!