Dinner Train with Thomas in Newport. Donít want you to miss it.
    Unregistered Guest

Default Dinner Train with Thomas in Newport. Donít want you to miss it.

Hey, I just found out that Thomas the Train is coming to the Newport Dinner Train. It is going to be a fun filled special event. And I have a discount code. Detail below. Have fun.

"Day Out With Thomas" event is coming to the Newport Dinner Train in Newport, RI
    September 1 - 4, 2011. The schedule is 8:30am to 5:00pm Thursday Ė Sunday. Ticket prices are normally $19.26 (includes tax) for ages 2 and up but click here TicketWeb - Newport Dinner Train Event Tickets and enter code: MOM in the access code box and get $2.00 off Friday through Sunday trains. Thursday is already discounted (doesnít work on group tickets of 20 or more).

Itís a full day of activities with Thomas the Tank Engine and Friends. The event is located at 19 Americas Cup Ave in Newport, RI 02840
    Itís a family event that offers aspiring engineers and their families the unique opportunity to take a ride with the classic storybook engine, Thomas the Tank Engine at heritage railroads across the country. Thereís live continuous entertainment featuring Balloon Artist, Musician, and Magician. Thereís also an imagination station featuring rubber stamping, temporary tattoos, coloring and activity sheets, arts and crafts, and much more!!
    The approximately 25 - minute train ride with Thomas the Tank Engine will depart every 45 minutes, rain or shine!!!

Spread the word about this great event and go enjoy it with your family!!!

fairylover is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

We went to see THomas when my son was about three years old. As we were coming up over the last hill before we got to where the festival was, here comes Thomas up over the hill to meet us. i thought my little guy was going to climb through the car window to try to get to him. He loved Thoas back then. Definitely go if you get the opportunity.
    Kathi Homeschooling Mama to Twelve year old Dakota