Third option

Thread: Third option

newbyashley5 is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default Third option

Hello,
    Is T4L a Third option Association?

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Hi, newbyashley! I just looked at South Carolina homeschool laws. Wow, they are restrictive.

No, Time4Learning is not a homeschool association. Time4Learning is a homeschool curriculum. You may use Time4Learning to teach your children in South Carolina. In your state, it appears that you need to find an association, regardless of what curriculum you choose. I Googled "South Caroline Homeschool Associations" and it returned many results. You might want to do that and contact a few of them.

Here's a page of information from parents who are using Time4Learning to homeschool in South Carolina.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!

Thank you, I was really hoping it was!! Lol. But I'm definitely doing Time4Learning

Any South Carolinian mom know of a good free third option School Association?

Default Re: Third option

Wow - wish there was a free one! I just joined Faithful Scholars & it was only $35/year so that was the best I found

Gina02 Guest

There are 3 options in SC-- if you want a free one then you would go option 1 which would require you to be under the school district where you live- and your child would have to take all state required testing (SCPASS)

GLC3 Guest

Do you just contact the associations to join them for SC Homeschooling option 3?