10 year old with ADD
    aware1975 is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default 10 year old with ADD

What do you do when you live in a county school district that doesn't offer tutoring programs afterschool or otherwise? Anna, got to second grade before we could get a teacher to agree she had problems. So she missed a lot of things dealing with reading, math, etc that put her way behind other classmates. She is on ADD drugs, but they make her moodly, we are constantly trying to keep up and failing most times. She's already acquired the attitude that she can't do as well as others so she gives up too easily. I found this program and am hoping she can catch up some this summer. We are hoping our 4 1/2 month old does not have these problems, but only time will tell.

Staylor86 is offline Junior Member Newbie

My daughter is in 2nd grade now and I am pretty sure she. Has ADD, we are working on getting her tested now. The school she was in really didn't want to help us to help our daughter, if you know what I mean. Anyways, I just pulled her out last week and I am now homeschooling her. She is doing so well and actually learning, I am so proud of her and she seems happy too. My daughter always says she is "not smart"...... "I hate everything"........ "everybody hates me" and everything else negative about herself you can think of. I think T4L has really helped boost her attitude, and I am able to provide the rest she needs. I also hope my 12 month old doesn't have the same problems! I am right there with ya, good luck!