Brain Integration Therapy
    MamaMary is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Default Brain Integration Therapy

I have dabbled in this for a couple of years. It's not a curriculum but exercises you do with your children at home to help organize their brains. I am praying about doing just Time4Learning for Math and Language arts. Time4Writing and B.I.T. I am wondering if anyone else uses this for their special learner?
    Mary, Child of the King of Kings, Jesus Christ! Wife to best friend and Mama to her four boys 91, 96, 00, 02, Homeschooling since 1998! Come visit us on our blog! http://www.homeschoolblogger.com/MamaMary/

ccpeterson is offline Member

Default Re: Brain Integration Therapy

Hi Mary,

My son is doing Learning Rx right now, which is brain training. We have not seen any huge changes yet, but he has quite a ways to go yet.
    ~Charity~
    Homeschoolin' Mama to 2
    Son, 14
    Daughter, 11

Blog Entries

Hi Charity, (((Waving)))

I've not heard of your program, but I'm sure it's very similar. I am stopping this morning and praying for you. BTW, are you going to convention this year?
    Mary, Child of the King of Kings, Jesus Christ! Wife to best friend and Mama to her four boys 91, 96, 00, 02, Homeschooling since 1998! Come visit us on our blog! http://www.homeschoolblogger.com/MamaMary/

ChristianMomOf2 is offline Junior Member Newbie

Dear MamaMary,
    PLEASE tell me what brain integration therapy you use, I would love it!!!!!

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Mary, I'd like to learn more about it, too. The moms on a forum I visit for parents whose kids have Down syndrome talk about it sometimes.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ChristianMomOf2
    Dear MamaMary,
    PLEASE tell me what brain integration therapy you use, I would love it!!!!!
    I would LOVE too! It's from Dianne Craft http://www.diannecraft.org What I love specifically about her is that she's written the therapy for mom or dad to do at home with the child. Being a visual learner I like that she had the option of instructors guide which is small, simple and filled with pictures of an actual student doing the exercises OR you could order the DVD and even watch her do all of the different activites.

The premise and purpose of Brain Integration Therapy is to integrate the Right and Left Lobes of the brain to work together instead of separately. She starts with simple large motor exercises that when done consistently for small time periods begins to re-route neurons. If you go to her site she has a TON of articles and some examples of the things she sales as well.

She was at our convention here in Florida for two years in a row and was one of the most popular speakers.

I hope this helps;-)
    Mary (Big Warm Smile)