Brand new and here to learn !
    Mamacita is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default Brand new and here to learn !

Hello all !

I have a almost 14yr old son they are testing for Asperger's, and the public school thing has been a frustration to me for years.
    I tried a couple of "lessons" here and thought they were fun, so we are going to try it for homeschooling and will probably add a few things.
    All the differents helps, and forum seem really exciting to me because I don't feel like we are getting a curriculum and just getting "dumped" ... I can't wait for my son to get started, but today and tomorrow are testing days so hopefully next week we will really be getting into it here.
    Wish me luck !
    ~*~ Mamacita to 5 (funny lil family joke) and "BonBon" to 3 grandchildren and new miracle on the way ~*~

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Hi! We're glad to hear you'll be joining us!

If you haven't already, take advantage of your son's testing days to read the the Getting Started Guide, all of the Hints, and the Welcome to Homeschooling Guide.

Feel free to ask questions as they occur. Soon, you'll be contributing your own ideas!

Thanks for introducing yourself.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!

witchly is offline Senior Member Guru

Welcome! My son is the same age as yours. The forums are nice to have to get help, feedback, and just share similar experiences with the other parents.
    Robyn
    Secular homeschooler of 1 son (14)
    http://feeds.feedburner.com/RobynsOnlineWorld.1.gif

Mamacita is offline Junior Member Newbie

Thanks for the welcome !
    ~*~ Mamacita to 5 (funny lil family joke) and "BonBon" to 3 grandchildren and new miracle on the way ~*~